It is an established fact that Branch Managers play a significant role in the
success of any distribution business at the ground level. The decisions executed by the branch managers do not only affect their branch, but indirectly influence the financial performance of the company as a whole. In fact, the branch level is where the company’s strategies meet the reality of the market.
However, branch managers are often unaware of the implications and weight of their decision-making. As a result, policies and strategies implemented by executive management often begin to falter at the branch level.
One approach to bridge this decision making disconnect is to provide customized training to current branch managers demonstrating a well-structured link between their business process and its impacts on their company’s financial elements. The training program developed by Thomas & Joan Read Center at Texas A&M University for distributors across all market segments caters to this need.
- Access comprehensive understanding of branch financials
- Create informed business plan for the next five years
- Develop deeper appreciation for the unique abilities and opportunities of branch managers
- Learn about how to optimize branch financials
Who Should Attend?
- Branch Managers
- Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Potential Candidates for Management
- Optimizing Distributor Profitability
- Book and Framework Map
- Driving Profitable Growth Book and Framework Map
- Slides as Course Booklet
- Exercise and Activity Handbook
- Custom Branch Strategic Planning Handbook
Laptop with Excel 2007 or Later
Key Customer Metrics you Track at Your Firm
Customer Data from Your Firm