The Read Center establishes and runs Industry Consortia every year to conduct research and develop research driven educational programs. These consortia will conduct research in distribution topics and develop practical methodology and tools that can be used by the consortium members to improve their operations. Many companies cannot afford to invest in some research and development due to high cost and/or lack of knowledge; Industry Consortia are an economic path to low cost, high quality research and development that is essential to the growth of the company.
A two day educational session will be developed based on the resulting knowledge, methodology and tools.
Who Should Attend?
- Distributors and Manufacturers who supply through Distribution.
- Technology Providers who serve Wholesale Distributors and Manufacturers
What are the Benefits?
- Opportunity to actively participate in ground-breaking research into one of the most crucial and timely challenges facing the industry.
- Opportunity to direct the scope of research so that the results are actionable and sustainable.
- Opportunity to send 5 or 20 people, depending on the size of the consortia, from your organization to the educational programs at no cost other than the travel expenses. The educational programs will be scheduled two times every year following the conclusion of each consortium.